top of page
'When It's Lit...It's Time To Split' Sparkling Grapefruit Candle

'When It's Lit...It's Time To Split' Sparkling Grapefruit Candle

Listen, we've all been there with house guests who simply do not get the hint. The clock starts counting down, you're ready to relax & you've simply had enough of entertaining for the night...but the guests are still at your house taking their good ol' time! NEVER FEAR 'TIME TO SPLIT' IS HERE! This not only smells amazing with its refreshing sparkling grapefruit aroma, but its label says it all! Whenevr your ready for your guests to head out, just give this candle a light and set it where the guests can see it (place it in a spot before the guests show up so then it can be more descret/less awkward if needed)!


Enjoy this funny, yet extremely useful candle, which is part of our 'Not Your Grandma's Candle' line. This is a line full of either R-rated labels or funny labels! Please note we are not responsible for anyone who is easily offended or children that read the label.


Candle Notes: Champagne, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Grapefruit, Peach, Vanilla, Ginger & Powder.


Why this candle?

-Jar is a recycled beer bottle

-Label is made from 100% recycled materials

-100% soy wax

-Cotton Wick

-Handmade with love

-Burns 85 Hours

-Formulated to burn very slow, clean, smell the same throughout the whole candle & burn even.




To prevent any injuries or fires, please follow instructions below.

-If jar is cracked and you burn it, it can shatter & leak. If you burn candle longer than suggested, your candle can crack or cause a fire.

-Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting. Then, dispose of wick trimmings and matches to keep debris out of wax pool.

-AVOID drafts.

-Set candle on heat-resistant surface.

-Burn within sight. ALWAYS remain within line of sight of burning candles. Extinguish candles before leaving room. NEVER burn for longer than 4-hour intervals.

-Keep away from things that catch fire. NEVER burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.

-Keep away from children and pets. Children and pets could accidentally tip candle over.

ALWAYS allow wax to harden before relighting, touching, or moving.

-DO NOT extinguish with water.

    Out of Stock
    bottom of page